Old cellphones, in my household ...Displaying poll results.
Get tossed; I only replace if broken.
1215 votes / 7%
Stick around as useful adjunct devices
1916 votes / 12%
Stick around, but don't actually get used
7680 votes / 50%
Get handed off to friends or family
1827 votes / 11%
Get lost, mostly
597 votes / 3%
I don't have any "old cellphones."
940 votes / 6%
Some outcome not reflected by choices above.
1128 votes / 7%
15303 total votes.
- What is your home ISP data cap (per month)? Posted on January 20th, 2017 | 22113 votes
- Will humans discover life on another planet in the next 200 years? Posted on February 22nd, 2017 | 18869 votes
- How many different instant messaging/chat services (i.e. WhatsApp, Slack, Hangouts, etc) do you use? Posted on March 14th, 2017 | 15712 votes
- Should President Obama pardon Chelsea Manning before leaving office? Posted on March 14th, 2017 | 384 comments
- I think my current job will be replaced by a robot/software: Posted on March 14th, 2017 | 369 comments
- What is your home ISP data cap (per month)? Posted on March 14th, 2017 | 243 comments