Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
OS X

Submission + - Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon vs Mac OS X Leopard (linux-mag.com)

walterbyrd writes: "Linux magazine has a decent article comparing Gutsy Gibbon to Leopard. From the article: "Linux has come a long way when it comes to ease of use, and it's definitely getting better all the time, but overall Leopard is still ahead of Ubuntu (and both are way ahead of Vista)." Of course, this is "Linux Mag" so there may be bias. On balance, I think it's a great review. Neither OS "wins" rather the strengths and weaknesses and both OSes are compared."
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon vs Mac OS X Leopard

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...