Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Software

Submission + - Debian at the crossroads

Tookis writes: The Debian GNU/Linux project has come to some kind of crossroads — due to many factors, some of them artificial — and the man who takes over leadership next month will have to make some crucial decisions on the future direction of the project. At the moment strong leadership appears to be lacking — or so founder Ian Murdock believes. http://www.itwire.com.au/content/view/10788/1090/

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...