Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Red Hat Software

Submission + - Fedora 18 released (fedorapeople.org)

ultranerdz writes: Fedora 18 has been released. Featuring a new installer UI, GNOME 3.6, Clojure, DragonEgg, KDE Plasma Workspaces 4.9, MATE Desktop, Samba 4, Secure Boot, and updated major packages versions. This is the much anticipated Fedora versions yet. After more than 2 months slips and delays, Fedora 18 is finally here.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Fedora 18 released

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...