Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Linux

Submission + - FFmpeg 1.0 MultiMedia Library Released (phoronix.com)

An anonymous reader writes: The free software FFmpeg multi-media library that's used by VLC, MPlayer, Chrome, and many other software projects has reached version 1.0 since being in development since 2000. The 1.0 release incorporates new filters/decoders and other A/V enhancements. The code is available from FFmpeg.org.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

FFmpeg 1.0 MultiMedia Library Released

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...