Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Google

Submission + - The Worst Job at Google: A Year of Watching Child Porn and other trash (gizmodo.com)

Cutting_Crew writes: "Gizmodo puts a story together that describes the worst job that you can get at google , including watching decapitations and beastiality.

A google ex-employee who did just that tells his own story of a year long stint of looking at the most horrible things on the internet and in the end needed therapy and since he was a contractor he was let go and was not rolled over into a full time employee."

This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

The Worst Job at Google: A Year of Watching Child Porn and other trash

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...