Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Android

Submission + - The word "ToDo" has been trademarked ! (bgr.com)

Taco Cowboy writes: An iOS app developer is threatening to sue an Android app developer over the word "ToDo"

Apparently, according to the iOS app developer, he "owns the trademark for the word “ToDo”"

As if the patent trolls haven't given us enough headaches, now we have trademark trolls

This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

The word "ToDo" has been trademarked !

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...