Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Linux

Submission + - Linux 3.0 Release Delayed (google.com)

JustinRLynn writes: "A recent Google+ Post by Linus Torvalds indicates that version 3.0 of the Linux kernel will have to wait due to the discovery of a "subtle pathname lookup bug." Linus indicates, "We have a patch, we understand the problem, and it looks ObviouslyCorrect(tm), but I don't think I want to release 3.0 just a couple of hours after applying it.""
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Linux 3.0 Release Delayed

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...