Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Red Hat Linux 6.1 vs Caldera OpenLinux 2.3

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...