Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Ubuntu GNOME GUI Linux News

Ubuntu 11.10 To Switch From GDM To LightDM 236

dkd903 writes "Earlier, during the Natty development cycle we reported that LightDM is being considered as a replacement for GDM. That did not happen for Ubuntu 11.04, but today it has been confirmed at the Ubuntu Developer Summit at Budapest that LightDM is finally replacing GDM in Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric."
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Ubuntu 11.10 To Switch From GDM To LightDM

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...